Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Obama's State of the Union address

Did I say, Obama's State of the Union address, what I really meant was  CAMPAIGN speech!
The Man-child  seems to enjoy attacking Republicans more than his Moochelle love vacationing. 
And by the way,  was last night’s State of the Union speech, address, or whatever, actually done live?  I wasn't  so sure, it sounded just like a recording of his speech of last year, and the year before that and the year before that! I think he just plays back the same recording each year and he is really somewhere on a beach playing in the sand with a pail and shovel..........
For sure his fourth and last State of the Union speech was long on government handouts and redistribution of the wealth..  

5 comments:

  1. You are so right. It was a campaign speech. And his "damn the constitution, full speed ahead" had the progressive goosesteppers wetting their pants with excitement...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sad, isn't it. It was an "I'm so wonderful" speech, shoring up "unionized" factories, talking about how awful sending jobs overseas is when his own jobs czar, immelt, is sending hundreds of jobs as I type......well, we could all go on and on. I'm less troubled by this bombast, however, than I am about our Republican candidates....
      God help us all.

      Delete
  2. Aw, c'mon, don't hold back, tell us what you REALLY think!! ;-)

    Semper Fi'
    DM
    {fmr. Lady Leatherneck}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'm at the point I can't even watch that polished turd give a campaign speech. I'm allergic to liars and Marxists.

    ReplyDelete

I have no tolerances for left wingers, illegal-occupiers, America-hating, Christian-hating, right-wing hating, Jew-hating, scum. If you have an issue with that. You are free to leave and go to another blog, there are millions of them out there, and a half of million who love your kind.